Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) offers a range of support services as part of its accreditation offering to assist clients through the accreditation process, including:
- A dedicated Client Liaison Officer.
- Access to QIP’s accreditation hub, an online tool tailored to your organisation’s individual accreditation timelines and framework requirements. You’ll find a number of practical and useful features which will support you and your team to prepare for accreditation and implement quality improvements. QIP’s accreditation hub is included in your accreditation fee, and includes:
- AccreditationPro, QIP’s web-based self-assessment tools designed to assist clients to plan for and achieve accreditation. AccreditationPro saves clients time self-assessing and reduces the amount of paperwork involved in the accreditation process, enabling clients to focus on making meaningful quality improvements. AccreditationPro can be accessed with a valid username and password. Contact QIP for more information.
- QbAY, QIP’s web-based resource library, including fact sheets, templates, policies and procedures, guides and links to relevant websites.
- QIP Communications, including e-newsletters and communication updates.
- Marketing collateral to support organisations in promoting their accredited status.
- Access to education and training for specific standards when available.