The Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy (DNRME) currently registers X-ray imaging practices that take coal mine workers’ chest X-rays.
DNRME and Quality Innovation Performance Limited (QIP) have introduced an accreditation program for these X-ray imaging practices.
To achieve accreditation, practices must provide evidence that they meet the Standards for acquiring digital chest radiography images for medical surveillance of Queensland coal mine workers (PDF, 1.8MB).
Applying for accreditation with QIP
In order to complete the accreditation process with QIP, training providers will need to:
- Contact a member of the QIP Client Liaison Officer team by phoning 1300 888 329
- Complete and return the enrolment form to your QIP Client Liaison Officer
- Agree to the QIP client service agreement
- Undertake the online self-assessment, uploading any required evidence and submit the completed application to QIP for review by independent decisions makers.
QIP offers a range of tools and resources designed to support practices throughout their accreditation journey, including:
- A dedicated Client Liaison Officer
- Access to QIP’s online accreditation hub, that includes access to:
- Our user-friendly self-assessment tool known as AccreditationPro,
- QbAY, our extensive online resource library
- Marketing collateral to support you in promoting your accredited status.
For any accreditation queries contact QIP on 1300 888 329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once awarded QIP accreditation, QIP will advise DNRME of the accredited status.