Winners for 2018 AGPAL & QIP Excellence Awards announced
QIP is excited to announce the winners for the AGPAL & QIP Excellence Awards.
With six award categories open for nominations, our judging panel was wowed by the numerous stories of teamwork, innovation, safety and quality, and quality improvement initiatives. We thank everyone who took the time to submit a nomination.
The Excellence Winner and Highly Commended Recipient for each category were announced at the AGPAL and QIP 2018 Conference Gala Dinner, held on Friday 18 May 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne. These achievements were recognised over the period 30 June 2015 to 30 December 2017.
Due to the high calibre of nominations for the QIP Community Organisation of the Year Award, our judging panel created an extra award category announced on the night to recognise the significant efforts two organisations have undertaken to recognise diversity.
QIP Chair Health Service of the Year Award
- Excellence Winner – Qscan Radiology Clinics, Queensland
- Highly Commended – Torres and Cape Hospital Health Service, Queensland
QIP Chair Community Organisation of the Year Award
- Excellence Winner – Drug and Alcohol Services Australia (SA), South Australia
- Highly Commended – Lifeview Residential Care, Victoria
QIP Chair Diversity Award
- Excellence Winner – Lifeview Residential Care, Victoria
- Highly Commended – Family Access Network, Victoria
To view the AGPAL Finalists, please click here.