Guidance, standards and framework
advice, policy and procedure tips, and
highlight major updates
Complimentary QIP webinars
Accessing your QIP client webinars
Access each webinar live or post-event by following the details below:
- Recorded webinars and webinar registration links can be found in the ‘WEBINARS’ section of your Education and resource library, within your QIP accreditation hub.
- Each webinar is between 20 to 30 minutes long. At times we may go slightly over however if you need to leave simply log out of the webinar.
- All webinar start times are in based on AEST.
- Due to software capabilities, each LIVE webinar is capped at 500 attendees, however, all webinars will be recorded and loaded into the ‘WEBINARS’ section of your education and resource library within your QIP accreditation hub the following week.
- Registration will be allocated on a ‘first in’ basis.
- All webinars will be undertaken using GoToWebinar.
- The webinar will open 45 minutes prior to the start of a webinar to allow ample time for connection set-up. You may be required to download GoToWebinar if the program doesn’t automatically launch.
- After registering for a webinar, GoToWebinar will send you a registration confirmation and reminder one day prior to the event.
Our team will endeavour to answer your questions at the end of each webinar, however, all additional queries will be followed up in QIP communications or by contacting your QIP Client Liaison Officer.
For any queries or support contact the QIP Team.