Finalists for AGPAL and QIP 2018 Excellence Awards announced
QIP is excited to announce the finalists for the AGPAL & QIP Excellence Awards.
We were delighted to receive a large volume of high calibre nominations from around the nation, which were judged by a panel of industry experts. We would like to thank all of the practices, health services and organisations who nominated, taking the time to submit their entries against our award criteria.
With six award categories open for nominations, our judging panel was wowed by the numerous stories of teamwork, innovation, safety and quality, and innovative initiatives. We thank everyone who took the time to submit a nomination.
The Excellence Winner and Highly Commended Recipient for each category will be announced at the AGPAL and QIP 2018 Conference Gala Dinner, held on Friday 18 May 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne. For more information on this event and the AGPAL & QIP 2018 Conference visit www.agpalqipconference.com.au.
Please join us in congratulating each of the QIP award finalists, listed below.
QIP Chair Health Service of the Year Award Finalists
- Attune Hearing, Queensland
- MyPhysioSA, South Australia
- Qscan Radiology Clinics, Queensland
- Riverstone Family Dental, New South Wales
- Torres and Cape Hospital Health Service, Queensland
QIP Chair Community Organisation of the Year Award Finalists
- Alcohol and Drug Foundation NSW (Kathleen York House), New South Wales
- Benevolent Society’s Centre for Women’s, Children’s and Family Health, New South Wales
- Drug and Alcohol Services Australia (SA), South Australia
- Lifeview Residential Care, Victoria
- Family Access Network, Victoria
To view the AGPAL Finalists, please click here.