ARVAS Standards Assessors needed
Australian Retirement Village Accreditation Scheme (ARVAS) has experienced significant uptake from retirement villages across Australia. As the authorised ARVAS accreditation provider, QIP is seeking expressions of interest from qualified professionals to be an assessor under the Scheme.
The role of a QIP Assessor is important and rewarding and involves sharing industry knowledge, quality improvement tips, mentorship, and passion for ensuring safety and quality in retirement community service outcomes.
Eligibility Criteria for the role is as follows:
- Minimum of five years’ experience within the Australian retirement village sector, with either clinical or non-clinical experience
- Relevant professional memberships or registrations
- Relevant state or territory
- Working with Children or Working with Vulnerable People check and
- Police Check
- Previous accountabilities or positions held within relevant industries
- Achieved a standard of education, formal or cumulative equivalent
- Demonstrable technical and/or operational knowledge, and
- Compliance with any regulatory body requirements or professional bodies applicable to the area of operation.
If you’d like further information on the role, please visit our Join us as an Assessor page.